View Single Post
Anonymous40796

Default May 08, 2018 at 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeepingWillow23 View Post
I saw Infinity War too. I found it funny, and I enjoying the interesting ethical issues that it brought up. I also wondered what this forum would think of a Reality Stone that could change reality!

*Willow*
Im an old school fan of Thanos. He has always been my favorite antagonist. I have his old comic book series "Thanos' Quest" where its him collecting the infinity stones, but this story tells about him getting them from other people. I like him because he is cool tempered, his greatest tool is his mind, and he lives beyond cause and effect, a completely free will that is beyond the cosmos.

On twitter some sally wrote "I wish there was an infinity stone that would get rid of all men!" and it got popularity. Funny thing is, that's already a comic book series and it was fantastic, one of the best i've read, called Y: The Last Man. I don't recommend a lot of graphic novels but I do recommend Watchmen, Day Tripper, and Y: The Last Man.

As for stones with cosmic powers, I wonder how big the cosmos was during the super cooled higgsfield, where matter was condensed maximally until the big bang...
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote