View Single Post
Cplus

Member Since Sep 2017
Unhappy May 09, 2018 at 05:20 PM

This started a year and two months ago, it doesn't happen everyday it's really only happened 10-15 times at night since it started. Pretty much what happens is I'll start to feel very anxious, then depressed, then very scared then very happy but not the "I feel terrific" sort of happy more like "something is definitely not right with me right now" happy. Then it gets pretty crazy, everything speeds up like I'm watching life on fast forward, I feel intense emotions that I haven't felt before, my body vibrates, and my thoughts are out of control and I'm imaging a lot of things (not hallucinating, just visualizing) and my brain feels very weird and when I look around my room everything looks kinda alienish.

When these episodes happen I have to constantly sub-vocalize something because I fear if I don't I'll completely lose control of my mind. It's a very terrifying experience when it happens, last night was the worst episode and also the worst night of my life. I felt that I was barely clinging onto my mind and was gonna completely lose it.

The weird thing is when I finally fall asleep, I wake up the next day completely fine, a little shaken up from the night before but with no issues. Then I go a few weeks or a month with nothing then it comes out of nowhere again.

If anyone knows what this might be please let me know!
Cplus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote