View Single Post
skatkats

Member Since Feb 2018
3 hugs
given
Default May 09, 2018 at 11:02 PM

So some of you have read my story about my most recent relationship. Now I am faced with a new employee that is at her 90 day mark which means she will now be a permanent employee. She has been to my house to clean and of course I paid her. I mentioned one day in a group of people about possibly getting a roomate as the house I lease is way too big for me. I have two bedrooms and a full bath upstairs that is totally useless to me.

Only thing, sometimes there are texts exchanged and some are flirty. Concerns me her being a roomate and an employee as well as becoming flirty through text. While at work it is business, after that if there are any exchanges which has only been maybe two times, kind of flirty.

So I wonder if there would be any ethical boundaries being crossed if I were to allow her to be a roomate......I already know there would be more to it than just roommates. At least my perception tells me so. She is a direct employee of mine, I am her decision maker as far as what she does and doesn’t do, her pay scale and such.

I don’t know.....throwing it out there see what type feedback I receive. Thanks guys.....this site is addictive already, i need to be in the bed but am enjoying reading a lot of the threads as I can relate to so much. Anyway, feedback welcome. Goodnight all!
skatkats is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote