View Single Post
Anonymous50987

Trig May 10, 2018 at 06:26 AM

This thread is not for those who love sugar-coating or meant to be sugar-coated
This thread is for hard truths I just HATE seeing covered up with LIES

It has ALWAYS been obvious to me some “thrown” facts are just lies

These are the following examples:
Being vulnerable is a sign of strength - not a sign of strength, but a sign that you’re gonna get hurt. ALLOT
Depression is a sign of strength - not a strength, but a weak state of mind to be in. You don’t see strong people saying “I want to die” or have a low brain functioning capacity, so enough with the lies
Going to therapy means you’re strong - no, it means you can’t handle human life for whatever reason, HOW does that mean you’re strong?
There is hope - that’s the worst one. I once called the hotline and talked about my wishes to be a manager at work. The person said “But everyone wants to”
Well no sh**, it’s like when I want to reach high, some “helpers” tell you to “hold your horses”. How does he expect me to think reaching for help is a sign of strength if I get mental fallacies such as generalizations thrown like that, ESPECIALLY when they’re negative?

Oh and a little secret - some people talking about being “depressed”, throwing that word while talking, are liars

Done ranting, but I just want to share that frustration about how those sentences are ABSOLUTE bulls***
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
avlady, katydid777, MickeyCheeky, sinking

Thanks for this!
sinking