Deejay14
Poohbah

Deejay14 has no updates.

5 yr Member
41 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 10, 2018 at 01:23 PM

For today we are back on schedule. H is showered dressed and moving. I am moving, too! Got my exercises in and we are going out to supper minus the beer. That is out u til he heals. He does have two scope tests on Monday. Sunday is not going to well. H doesn't do well when he can't eat. He won't be able to eat until he gets home on MON. night. I'll have to think of something really good to eat. Of course a mushroom pizza is his favorite and he can eat a whole large one himself!

He is thinking he will go back to work on Wednesday, but I reminded him that depends on the test results. I am hoping the doctor will be able to tell him the results of both on Monday. He is not great at asking questions or advocating for himself, so I may go and stay for the four hours, if they don't agree to call me and tell me the results. Luckily at the beginning of April we signed representative papers for each other because the HIPPA stuff can be too much sometimes.
Hope you are doing well Gus and Possum and enjoying a sunny day. It's a very dry 80 degree sunny day here!!

True happiness comes not when we get rid of all our problems, but when we change our relationship to them, when we see our problems as a potential source of awakening, opportunities to practice patience and learn.~Richard Carlson
Deejay14 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Gus1234U, possum220