View Single Post
3l14n3

Member Since Apr 2018
Confused May 12, 2018 at 08:00 PM

So I’ve wrote posts about my guilt over normal things but there’s also this thing that’s causing me a lot of doubt. When I was 13 years old I considered myself as bisexual and a friend of mine (girl) as well, at that time I felt attraction to her and end up dating, one time I was really feeling like kissing her, we were at her house and we kissed, but I kind of touched her as well in the waist, the next day we broke up, I felt sad and didn’t thought that maybe I made her feel bad. We never talked again, one year later she texted me, we talked like nothing really happened and because of her texts she is doing good or at least I thought that. At a time I felt guilty cause I thought I did something bad to her, I told that to a friend and my friend told me that I shouldn’t feel like that because we were young basically. After she texted me I apologized to her for what happened and said it wasn’t really my intention to put pressure on her and that I didn’t want her to keep her feelings or or for her to feel like keeping something. After I apologized for the trouble caused I thought I would be okay because everything was better but now every day I feel guilty about something even if this experience is not always the cause.
3l14n3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Skeezyks, unaluna