Deejay14
Poohbah

Member Since Sep 2016
41 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 16, 2018 at 02:58 PM

Hi Gus as Possum,
Just had to cancel our three day vacation because we had to use it to cover spouses illness and health insurance. I am disappointed...because it is a very special place to us both, but I was telling my sister I was a little reluctant to go in case my spouse had more problems. It is a small town with a small hospital which would not boost my confidence level with his care so maybe this is all for the best. Hopefully we will get to go in September for a couple of nights.

On the good side life got back to normal schedule today. I just barely got my exercise in when spouse got home from work. I talked to both my sisters in FL today so that took up a good chunk of time. Luckily the housekeeper was here yesterday so the house doesn't need much attention. Spouse's blood sugar are going back up because he hasn't been walking. It's hard to motivate him but once he gets on a schedule he will be faithful to it.

I really have made my mind up not to worry for the next t 6 days about spouses health because I might find out in the end it's nothing to worry about and I will have spent that time in negative energy. Just have to get him through the surgery and then see what the biopsy says. While I am waiting for the biopsy I will try to do the same.

Thank you possum and Gus! I have appreciated your support.

True happiness comes not when we get rid of all our problems, but when we change our relationship to them, when we see our problems as a potential source of awakening, opportunities to practice patience and learn.~Richard Carlson
Deejay14 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna

Thanks for this!
Gus1234U, possum220