View Single Post
Marylin
Grand Magnate

Member Since Feb 2015
863 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 16, 2018 at 03:28 PM

I am getting prepared for if I have to do MR,Friday I am going to the GP to fill in an access to medical records form,they will then send me an appointment to view and print off medical records that will support my claim.Also I am going to the internet cafe to make copies of my care plans and letters and the assessors report.So that will help me work off anxious energy doing stuff that I need for the MR to send to my legal team at Fightback 4 justice.I was messaging my niece on facebook,she is very supportive.She is coming home and I will see her 2nd week of July,she is in Los Angeles at this time studying at UCLA.

I still haven't heard back from my MP I asked him for help with my benefits claim,it usually takes him about a month to get back to me but I am wondering if he will ignore my plea for help because he voted to reduce the welfare budget,so whether he sees me as a burden on the state I don't know?

I am never so worried as I am when they threaten to cut my benefits,last time they switched me from income support to ESA I was ill from the stress and went into psychosis,when I came out of hospital I ended up on more money not less,so worrying and being ill was for nothing but still you don't know in today's climate when they have assessors doing inadequate reports and outright lying on the reports they will take your entitlement and allow you to struggle and not care that it takes months to go to appeal.They do this hoping you will give up your claim cos it is too hard to pursue it their aim is to save money at the expense of the ill and disabled.

I am not going to give up no matter how long it takes.
Marylin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Nammu, unaluna