View Single Post
bizi
Bizi is bizi

Member Since Nov 2005
43.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Smile May 20, 2018 at 08:05 PM

I worked a lot in the yard today. Raked leaves this morning then this afternoon dealt with the dead plants and gathered dry soil and mixed them watered them and added new potting soil to it in a big cooler. Used this dirt to pot the new plants(begonias, new guienne impatience, hostas, mexican heather,) I planted 8 planters full of flowers. I am tired! I purchased the plants and dirt from home depot 3 blocks from our house so that was convenient. Threw away several old/cracked pots and an old bird cage that had been up since we lived there, just never got around to throwing it away. The patio looks nice i would show you my pictures that I took but don't know how to load them on here from my phone.

The man, Ian is the painter who has finished the front door it is on horses on the patio so we are anxious for him to be done. We really like the door, it is lighter than we thought it was going to be but really like it stained this way. It really looks like wood though it is fiberglass.

I wonder why we have not gotten a bill for the foundation work. They made a mess of our yard dirt every where and sink holes, uneven ground dirt that needs to settle.
Again there is so much that needs to be done. I am proud of myself for doing what I did today. Jeff said he would help me water the plants.
I am good at starting things but the follow thru maintenance, not so good.

My feet are killing me need to get these shoes off.

I have sweated today and need to take a shower.
I already washed and dug the dirt out from under my nails.

Hoping to sleep well tonight.
bizi ________

klonipin , 1mg at night,
4-5 peri-colace for chronic constipation

multi vit,, vit c, at noon, tumeric, caffeine at noon
PRN Remeron 15mg at night,
zyprexa10mg under tongue,
requip2mg.

bizi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!