View Single Post
Marylin
Grand Magnate

Member Since Feb 2015
863 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 21, 2018 at 05:17 PM

I am depressed again today and I still feel really alone....it feels isolating,to be honest I don't show it but I am desperate for love and attention.I feel unsupported.I am disappointed cos last month I asked my MP for support with my benefit claim but he hasn't replied to me.It does usually take him 3-4 weeks to reply when I ask his support on other issues but I feel he won't want to help me cos he has consistently voted to reduce the welfare budget so why would he care about me?I said to him a year or two ago I was on benefits and worried cos the government seems to want people who are seriously disabled to work and I can't and he said if I needed help he would help me but he hasn't replied so I am not going to pester him,I might go to a constituent surgery if I decide on 7th June,maybe he expects me to ask him in person.I might try that.

Also I asked my niece three times in two months to write a letter saying how I struggle with my mobility and how she helps me for the DWP as a supporting letter and she has said she will but she hasn't bothered.Yet when I say I am worried she says stay calm I am here for you I support you and I know it's scary she says try stay calm she says.Yet she doesn't bother to write the letter for me, so I reckon she is only talking support but not really bothering.She is in LA studying but it wouldn't take her longer than an hour to write a letter find a post office and post it,she can't be bothered and doesn't rally care is what it sound like is nearer to the truth to me.Over the years I have gone to a lot of effort and spent a lot on her to show her a good time and make her feel loved and this is her feelings towards me that she can't be bothered.I am disappointed but I still love her.

I shouldn't complain at least I will have the help of Fightback 4 justice.I have to try and stay mentally strong and start putting myself first from now on.
Marylin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
possum220