View Single Post
Anonymous50909

Default May 21, 2018 at 05:18 PM

It's true.

Some man driving on the highway just screamed at me. It was jarring and scary and upsetting. I didn't do anything. It's just summer. I hate ****ing summer.

I have strange friends. It makes me want to make new and better ones. I don't want to lose the friends I have. But I am upset and offended by some of the things they say to me lately. One friend told me she hates living in her apartment complex because her neighbors are weird and don't work. But Oh, I'm not like that, she said. I'm different. She is very very negative and doesn't get along with people.

Another friend of mine, a college professor and meditation facilitator of the group I go to, told me she sees me as vulnerable and as her having more power than me. What in the ****ing ****. She doesn't know me at all then. I may need to express to her that what she said bothered me.

On top of all this, I feel empty inside and unable to go to the knitting group I rsvp'd to tonight. **** life.

And on top of all this, really, there are still mass shootings in schools and I'm like, there is something very wrong with society, way beyond political ideologies.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Laurie*, Anonymous40643, Anonymous50909, Bill3, Cocosurviving, MickeyCheeky, mote.of.soul, Skeezyks, sky457, Turtle_Rider