View Single Post
nightingale77

Member Since May 2018
Default May 22, 2018 at 09:18 AM

Hi there, thank you for sharing. To some extend, I can relate to how you feel. I remembered my first experience of rejection was from a good Friend in primary school. We were closed friends and I was her Friend according to her mood. WHenever she was in a good mood, she talked to me. If not, I was a stranger to her. That was when I got my first taste of rejection from Friend. Ever since then, I don’t trust people who are willing to stick around. I’m sure they will leave me after a while hence I’m seldom ‘ invested’ in any relationship because I don’t want to get hurt. But that somehow change. I started having friends that I have kept for more than 20 years and they still stick around despite how annoying or negative I can be sometimes. They look beyond my baddest and embrace me just the same. I’m not dismissing your hurt. I’m not making what you have been through sound insignificant. What you have gone through is real and painful. But give the next someone a chance to be your Friend. YOu never know this Friend might just be someone who sticks. I hope this brings you some comfort. You sound like a wonderful person. You really do. Keepingyou in my prayer. GOd bless!
nightingale77 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote