View Single Post
Marylin
Grand Magnate

Member Since Feb 2015
863 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 24, 2018 at 11:36 AM

I got the DWP decision letter.I have been refused PIP which is the reply I was expecting.I will ring tuesday 29 May and book the legal team at welfare rights to do my mandatory reconsideration.They will write it based on the evidence that I send them,medical records I will obtain and send to them next week.They will send the MR for me to DWP special delivery signed for and tracked and a copy to me.Then it can take up to 12 weeks for them to reply.If still no award I have to appeal to tribunal judges.I will have to survive on £220 a fortnight for anything from four months to a year.it is going to be hard hopefully I will win.

I do feel disappointed even though I was expecting it....am depressed and worried already feeling ill and worn down,the garden hedges are overgrown and I have to cut them myself as I can no longer pay for a gardener.It seems like i am going back to the bad old days where I couldn't do stuff myself and didn't have the money to pay to get them done either.I am going to be seriously ill again without money or help,deja vu.Help!
Marylin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
KYWoman, possum220