View Single Post
jvklaus

Member Since Apr 2018
5 hugs
given
Default May 24, 2018 at 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrison3000 View Post
This is something I struggle with for years. It starts by simply forgetting them and then I'm like: Hmm, not sure if they do anything... And then I stop taking them.
I've had so many different meds over the years and still looking for something effective but it seems like it's taking forever.
Sometimes I also think they're poison and then I prefer to be 'crazy' than taking those 'deadly' things.
It drives my psych nuts and we're running out of options. Don't know how to deal with this...
This is exactly what I experience. I will forget to take a medication, once I remember, I think to myself "I take so much medication and I know it's poisoning my body, maybe I should just stop taking them. Heck, maybe I don't even need them anymore." I then think about the side effects and just the sheer number of pills I have to swallow and I decide it's too many and the side effects are too uncomfortable. Then I start slipping down, and I realize I need to take the medicine. I don't want to take medicine. It's an unending cycle.
jvklaus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Findingreason