View Single Post
Marylin
Grand Magnate

Member Since Feb 2015
863 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 26, 2018 at 04:06 PM

Today was good.I went to town to buy pads and bread and milk.I enjoy a drink at the coffee shop.I bumped into a gardener on my way out asking the taxi driver for directions.He offered to cut my hedges,and he came back later and did so.I hedge was massive and he made it a lot smaller and the other got trimmed but it needs reducing when I have the money.Both got cut though it cost me £50 but I was really happy cos it would have been really hard work to do them by hand and I would have needed 20 hours manual labour which is nigh on impossible for a disabled person like me.I would have got exhausted and distress and very very depressed if I had had to do it myself.So the gardener was a Godsend.Also I have his number now and unlike the Age UK gardener I don't have to have him come round regularly I can just phone him to come do odd jobs in the garden dept.

Also today I decided to go see my MP in person he is holding a surgery June 8th,and I will ask him to help me get them to reinstate my benefit.I don't know if he will agree to help but I am going to give it a try and try to keep a positive frame of mind.
Marylin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
KYWoman, possum220