View Single Post
skatkats

Member Since Feb 2018
3 hugs
given
Default May 26, 2018 at 07:46 PM

Okay, so here we are two months later...... time has flown by.

Anyway, just an update. Thursday morning I woke up and did my thing to get ready for work. I live in a town home so as you all know they are connected to a certain point. Leaving, get in my truck and out of the corner of my eye notice the empty home next to me has the windows of their front door busted. I get out to take a look around and see a brick laying on a step from a staircase the leads to the upstairs part of the TH, where the bedrooms and such is. Looked like it had a piece of paper wrapped around it. Didn’t think much about it and off to work I go.

Come home during lunch for some reason, cant remember, and someone from the company that is selling the house was there, I didn’t know that at that particular time. I get of vehicle and ask him if he works for such and such company, he says yes. I asked do you still have the brick? What was on the paper from the brick? He had taken pictures and forwarded all of them to me.

Never would I have thought the ex would be involved with something like this or even associate with people that would do such, however HER address was on the piece of paper that read, “ stay away from such and such address”. I thought, what the hell...... I haven’t been in that neighborhood since the first of January, what the hell is this shite. Needless to say I took the photos to the local police, of course I cant get an appointment with the magistrate until the second week in July. I was pretty pissed when I saw the pics with her address on it. Initially I thought maybe it was some kids or something. I live in a very low crime area, so I wasn’t really sure until I talked with the fellow that works for the company that sales/rents houses in this area.

We got into a pretty rough argument about a month ago...... one of those arguements that are no holds barred,...... say all you can say to hurt as much as possible the other. Someone referred the other day to it as “bitter & bloody”, through email. I did say some nasty things, I have no issue admitting things I have done that I know were wrong and things I did to people I know was not right. One of those arguements. Since then haven’t spoken to her, sent her several emails letting her know she still had insurance(health, dental, vision) and she should use it. And that was through mail, like USPS mail.

Anyway, whatever, I will wait for my appointment and then sign the warrant. I dont think she has the balls to do something like that however where I moved to last year, where I am currently at is a small town and word travels in little towns like this, come to find out she is know as the crazy of the town. She either drove her and showed someone the house, did it herself(unlikely), or gave the address to one of her new boyfriends she found trolling the internet all night as she does.

Humor from all this whoever did it was too stupid to even get the correct house, as the house with the brick thrown through the front door was my neighbor...... the house was empty then, the couple closed on the house the next day. But damn...... seems she would be messing with someone with a little more intelligence than a dummy that missed the correct house.

Anyway, I am going to cook dinner. Was doing nothing so I thought I would up date this. Enjoy! Oh..... feedback is most certainly welcome.
skatkats is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
katydid777, MickeyCheeky