View Single Post
skatkats

Member Since Feb 2018
3 hugs
given
Default May 28, 2018 at 04:02 AM

I really dont know but I am guessing this thread is my first post. Just want to update.

So Thursday morning I am getting ready to to work, nothing unusual. I go out and get in the truck and notice the next door house, the door windows is busted out. I got out looked around, saw a brick on the stairs leading upstairs. Thought perhaps it was some kids in the neighborhood or something even being I live in a pretty safe neighborhood.

Come home for lunch and see someone is at the house, I live in a townhome so they are all connected. I asked if he worked for the company that is renting the house, he said yes, I asked if he still had the brick thrown through the window or at least some pics of the piece of paper that was attached the to brick. He starts showing me his pics and I will be damned if it doesn’t have a message that says, “stay away from such and such address”.

I haven’t been in her neighborhood in at least 4 months or more. My guess is she trolled the internet, as she stays up all night and sleeps all day, found her a man to listen to her and how awful I was to her..... yea right. Anyway, he decides to throw a brick through the window. Thing is, he was so dumb, he got the wrong house. My guess is they drove down the road I am on and she pointed it out and he forgot or she just relayed the address and he still couldn’t get it right.

Now again, I have yet to be in her neighborhood since January. We have not spoken in months...... last time we conversed was through email and it was extremely bitter and bloody. All night long, I got no sleep for work that day. The worst verbal abuse I have participated in ever. Again.... a month ago. Then the brick.

I went to police station to amend a report I made for harassment about three weeks ago. Can’t sign a warrant until July 11th because “there are only two of us” doing warrants.

I have listed the home I live for rent to sublet and finish out the lease. I am doing all I can to get away from this woman. Seems usually it is the man that is doing this type stuff. This girl is definitely cuckoo and going to land herself in jail.
skatkats is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
katydid777