View Single Post
sandkitcat

Member Since May 2017
24 hugs
given
Default May 28, 2018 at 04:49 AM

Hi KiddoGaddi!

It sounds like you're having a bit of a sexuality crisis; lots of people go through them, sometimes it happens at a younger age, sometimes older. But either way, it is entirely normal for this to happen.

Here is the thing: sexuality is absolutely 100% FLUID. In other words, you can be gay, mostly. But, you can still like the occasional girl!

Someone can be straight their whole lives; and then meet ONE man who they fall in love with and are attracted to.

I guess my point is, that don't let labels like "gay, straight, etc." rule your life. Just kind of take life in stride, and if you like someone, then go for it! Don't worry about what gender they are or what that makes you- if you are attracted then dudes, awesome! Girls too, but not as often? Cool! Not attracted to girls at all? Yay!

Just do what you want- society has put too much importance on what we "label" ourselves as, when in the end, it just doesn't matter.

I am a girl who is in a long term-relationship with another girl, and am happier than I have ever been! But I have been in relationships with men too, but, simply put, do not find them nearly as attractive.

I find putting labels on myself is silly, but if anyone asks, I just say i'm pansexual leaning towards girls. c:

Feel free to message me if you'd like!

Medication: Prozac 60mg, Lithium 450mg 2x a day, Vraylar 1.5mg, Klonopin as needed
sandkitcat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote