View Single Post
Marylin
Grand Magnate

Member Since Feb 2015
863 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 29, 2018 at 10:30 AM

Well funny you should say that about my MP Possum.His office got back to me today and his assistant says they will open a case file with the DWP marked urgent and try to help.He said they didn't get he email I sent 28 days ago and only got it when I resent it last week we will see if they are any help.

I was about to book the MR today with Fightback4Justice when Atos phoned me and said they had informed DWP about my complaint and DWP have requested they do another assessment,so they booked me in for Tuesday 19 June this time with a mental health nurse instead of a paramedic.Fightback4justice legal eagle Michelle says this is very good news and rarely happens.She is going to phone me the week before to prepare me for the assessment.I am nervous having to go through it again but it is another opportunity to state my case and this time I have more of an idea what to expect and what I need to say to make them take my case seriously.It has been exhausting today I went to the bank and sorted loads of stuff and I was going to go tomorrow and get my medical records and send all to fightback for them to do the MR but I don't have to rush to do that now.
I am seriously tired and although my mum is supportive she is 87 and I don't want to go on and on to her I am alone with it all and feel the strain.Nevertheless it is hopeful news as my legal eagle said and I feel God's hand at work.Tomorrow I am having a day off from stress and worry and I will go see a film and have a meal and just try to switch off and relax.
I want to get ready for the next home assessment and I want to get chores done and spring clean my home for when my niece comes home from studying in LA.
I have learnt not to take things for granted,to be more careful with my finances and to be more mindful in my life,so I am using my time wisely and not vegetating.This benefits business has been a massive wake up call and I feel God's hands at work.This is stressful but a learning experience.
Marylin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
KYWoman

Thanks for this!
possum220