View Single Post
Marylin
Grand Magnate

Member Since Feb 2015
863 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 30, 2018 at 04:48 PM

Yes,thanks Possum,I did rest today went and had a meal at the pub and saw a film.

I have decided to take one day at a time,try and be more patient and try to stop worrying.Even if they refuse me again and I have to manage on a lot less money worry isn't going to help it will make matters worse.

Friday I am going to collect my medical records and send them to the benefits people and request if they have enough evidence to do me a paper based assessment instead of another f2f assessment.I have said if they insist I will have another f2f but want an award like the old DLA one and can't understand why they would refuse me when my conditions remain unchanged.My care and mobility needs remain unchanged.

And Friday June 8th I am going to see my MP and meet him and talk to him about my benefits claim in person,give him a copy of my letter of complaint to Atos so he will be fully aware of the ins and outs of my case.

I need to schedule in plenty of rest time because I am physically exhausted and that is leading to a deterioration of my mental health yet again.
Marylin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
possum220