View Single Post
TishaBuv
Legendary

Member Since Dec 2014
1,873 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 31, 2018 at 08:29 PM

Geez, having a partner who shares your body and your money, who you can’t trust is extremely frustrating. No wonder so many marriages fail!

If I have a PD, and if that is what caused my intimacy issue, at least I was honest about it. I told him how I felt. I told him I had friended my exes on facebook, and he said it was fine then he did it too. I told him I wasn’t happy and wanted out if we couldn’t fix it. I didn’t physically cheat. I didn’t monetarily cheat. I didn’t lie. But I didn’t fully trust him. I knew I had trust issues. I told him I did. Then he just disregarded me.

I have never wavered in the unconditional love I have for my kids. They never betrayed me, and I hope they never would. I never would betray them. But I never fully trusted my husband, and he showed me he was fairly dishonest toward me, and he has proved that he did disregard my feelings time and again.

Were my expectations too great of a husband? Did a disorder make me feel about a relationship unrealistically?

We had a long talk tonight. I told him I wish we could find a way to make things right and work on being together. BUT— I am not going to do anything yet.

My plan is to ask my lawyer about some kind of post nuptial agreement, if possible. I am at a loss. I wish I could think of a way to make this right and make this relationship healthy.

I’m stuck in neutral right now.

Hugs from:
eskielover