View Single Post
eskielover
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2004
14.6k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 31, 2018 at 10:09 PM

Some issues can be resolved by talking them through, some issues end up we can only resolve them in our own mind (as in realiving that other things in the relationship may be mire important), sometimes nothing csn be resolved & we realize that duvirce is sadly the only solution.....

No matter what, the divorce is drawing the line in the sand.

I actually thought that my really leaving would be drawing a line in the sand & hisvwake up call that things couldn't continue like they had for 33 years. I had no idea that he was incapable of change & the leaving gave me time & space to see that the problems causing me to leave were the same issues that caused me red flags before the wedding only 33 years WORSE. Not being able to get the divirce for 11 years after leaving allowed me to observe hiw really messed up he really was & everything through tjose years confirmed that at the right financial time divorce was necessary.

Each situation is so very unique, all we can to is to come up with the solution that really fits our own sutuation.

Hope talking wuth your lawyer can help you with your situations

Leo's favorite place was in the passenger seat of my truck. We went everywhere together like this.
Leo my soulmate will live in my heart FOREVER Nov 1, 2002 - Dec 16, 2018
eskielover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
TishaBuv