View Single Post
Anonymous44144

Default Jun 10, 2018 at 01:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by little turtle View Post
psychiatry has big psych meds problem..
after reading ANATOMY OF AN EPIDEMIC by whitaker
I am totally not knowing what to believe...

fuzzy bear does not suck

They say those people who are on ads have their brains altered like their dopamine increased or serotonin decreased but I think why did they get depressed in the first place?...do genes,society,environment alter a person's brain in the first place? If they do...then meds...not too much just the appropriate amount...if the person can tolerate them...won't worsen what's already altered in the brain.

But I am not sure about schizophrenia...even I think meds don't help that much. Meds may only get you calmer or less aggressive...that's all. It may be true that being on disability has decreased the number of people who suffer from schizophrenia...bc they don't have to force themselves to work...to interact with lots of people or adjust to a challenging environment....

There was an article in the journal sciencedaily a long time back....it said....schizophrenia is a scientific delusion....

People are so vicious...when people forcibly picked me up from my home to take me to that psych hospital...I was taken in a van...I was lying down in the van...they held my hand forcibly and one of them sat on my legs...it was almost akin to molestation and yet I couldn't do anything. I was beaten up at home by my parents(its true that I was breaking things, but do you get kicked or your hair torn off for that?! Moreover my pdoc was at fault..he refused to stop the seroquel or the lithium though they were causing irritability) yet it was I who was locked up in the hospital and given injections and aps that gave me side-effects like akathasia....Well....

And there are other things like the society....people are so evil...there is so much hate....but I can't say more, I better shut my mouth up like you...or else I'll be labelled as a schizo

Last edited by Anonymous44144; Jun 10, 2018 at 04:57 AM..

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear, little turtle

Thanks for this!
little turtle