Human

Member Since Apr 2014
1,263 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 15, 2018 at 03:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revu2 View Post
Nearly falling asleep, but spending 5 minutes playing with an idea Daniel Pink puts forward in When: summarize the days best moments and look forward to the next.

Work advanced with 2 clients and proposal sent pitching work with a 3rd.

I pulled and cut branches off a fallen tree to get it out of the driveway.

Called the City yet again to see about a missed garbage pick up.

Tomorrow: picking up the pace again on some research data that needs to be entered and answer some email work I've put aside.

For now: to the pillow,
R
I'm going a little insane because I'm pushing hard to get one client through a crunch time and get an internal process started for her that will cut down the hours I'm working for her. I'm basically pulling 40 hours a week for her right now. Not including other clients. Another client is in total.scope drift and I have started saying no to them, and it's upsetting them. Oh well. They are mostly upset because they waited too long to try and set a meeting and I am unavailable. They are very disorganized and they want to try and throw that on me, but it's not. I've been clear, and I think they know this is an issue that they need to clean up, not me. They want a monthly meeting but they don't try to set it up until like the week before. Well sorry, um literally booked up generally two weeks ahead of time, but additionally, I am going on vacation. I am not at their beck and call, and they are learning that. (That said, I have bent over backwards for them. This is the first time I've said that meeting during the time frame they want is not workable. In 8 months of an ongoing contract)

On top.of all.of that, landed a new client. ..and it really is time to hire that assistant I need. So that's my summer project for my business. Hire an assistant and continue to land some new clients.

Seesaw

What if I fall? Oh, my dear, but what if you fly?

Primary Dx: C-PTSD and Severe Chronic Treatment Resistant Major Depressive Disorder
Secondary Dx: Generalized Anxiety Disorder with mild Agoraphobia.

Meds I've tried: Prozac, Zoloft, Celexa, Effexor, Remeron, Elavil, Wellbutrin, Risperidone, Abilify, Prazosin, Paxil, Trazadone, Tramadol, Topomax, Xanax, Propranolol, Valium, Visteril, Vraylar, Selinor, Clonopin, Ambien

Treatments I've done: CBT, DBT, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Talk therapy, psychotherapy, exercise, diet, sleeping more, sleeping less...
seesaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote