View Single Post
whisperingskye
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Feb 2017
1,177 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 20, 2018 at 09:59 PM

I am officially under alcohol services. While I know this is necessary I might have to make some changes. My keyworker seems absolutely useless. I had an initial assessment with him, and he is just so slow and seems clueless, and spent more time just writing in his diary than actually talking to me. I saw him again on Tuesday, this time I brought my partner with me. And while I had warned her what he was like, I could tell she was not impressed by him. We were meant to be doing a risk assessment, he was answering questions for me and not accepting or believing my answers, and was clearly clueless about mental health. As we were leaving my partner said “I think we should say something, and get your keyworker changed” but I let it slide.

I have to attend a group on Monday, which he did not even check was going to be a problem. Nevermind I’m planning to return to work this week, and Monday is one of my set days. Nevermind I struggle in groups, again he didn’t ask how I felt about that, just said that’s what I had to do. So now I have to try and change my sets shifts. I’m feeling disheartened already, but I think when I go in on Monday I will try and get my keyworker changed because I just know he is not a good match, and it’s not going to help having one to one sessions with him.

Tear the whole world down, tear the whole world down.
Failure.
Failure - Breaking Benjamin
whisperingskye is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
greentires4me