View Single Post
Marylin
Grand Magnate

Member Since Feb 2015
863 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 22, 2018 at 12:28 AM

It is friday 6.24am...my assessment is between 10am and 12pm.
Last three days I have been really ill,my diabetic blood sugars were too high and that set of a virus infection,I felt really exhausted and had no energy,and my depression was really bad.I was anxious too.I was told by my legal team not to make an extra special effort with the housework to let them see how I can't always manage but I had to vacume cos the bits on the floors were attracting flies and I had to sort the cat litter so it didn't smell.I was told not to was my hair too but there was no way cos it had been hot and I'd been sweating and it stunk.I mean if their view is that if you are ill you don't do housework at all and don't wash when you need to even though you do so with difficulty, it is ridiculous,I can do some chores but it is exhausting and I am not well after exerting myself,it doesn't mean I am not ill.

I have a long time to wait till 10am maybe 12pm until the assessor turns up.I am trying to remain calm and keep my anxieties and fears at bay.I just want it done and this time hopefully the assessor will be more understanding.
Marylin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous35008, IowaFarmGal