View Single Post
Marylin
Grand Magnate

Member Since Feb 2015
863 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 22, 2018 at 11:10 AM

Friday early evening,I should be relieved,but I am still wound up,tense and in shock.
I wasn't expecting the assessor to be nice and to listen or ask me what she did.I am hoping I have a better result but my mind has trained itself to be anxious and expect the worst and I am still worried.I need someone trained to massage me cos I am in pain,my whole body,my muscles are full of tension and I can't relax.If I do get given money I will treat myself to a massage cos I need the relief.

I think this whole new PIP benefit based on how they believe your illness affects you is all wrong,it is not enough anymore to be diagnosed with a serious illness you have to convince them it makes you too ill to look after yourself without help.And the people that assess all have their individual attitudes and judgements some are hard can't get blood out of a stone types and some are caring so it is pot luck what you get.Everyone who gets assessed gets a different result if they are given a different assessor next time they are assessed,it is not uniform or consistent,it is all wrong.If I still get refused I will appeal all the way though.
Marylin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Nammu, unaluna