View Single Post
Anonymous40643

Default Jun 22, 2018 at 05:04 PM

Last night my boyfriend asked me to marry him..... no, there wasn't a ring (yet), but he was 100% serious. I said yes! He says he will officially propose with a ring in a couple months.

It's been five blissful months, and yes, it's soon, but we're both in our mid 40's and we both know what we want and need. We've both been through hell. He, too, has been abused in relationships, so we can relate.

I know what you all may be thinking... take it slow, slow down, be careful, and be cautious, especially given the debacle with my ex fiance..... and I would tend to agree with that logic. And I know I've been posting about my ex fiance, still processing it and getting past it all.

But, at the same time, my bf has been SO wonderful to me, SO amazing, and SO respectful of me, that I feel I cannot refuse.... and we get along amazingly well.. yes, we had that little bump about the concert, but we got over it.

He's very healthy for me, overall, and I know that won't change. I trust and believe 100% he is not going to suddenly change how he is towards me.

So, here I sit, in absolute amazement and awe over how much things have truly turned around in my life, all for the better. I am in love, and I cannot imagine my life without him in it. All is good!
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
aimlesshiker, Bill3, bpforever1, Carmina, Crazy Hitch, crushed_soul, divine1966, JustJenny, MickeyCheeky, mote.of.soul, Purple,Violet,Blue, ShadowGX, sky457, tevelygo, TishaBuv

Thanks for this!
tevelygo