View Single Post
katydid777
Magnate

Member Since Nov 2016
10.2k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Trig Jun 26, 2018 at 07:11 AM

We, my H, and I went on our trip to FL. Our son got us a condo on the beach, on the 2nd floor, with a balcony facing the beach. It was totally beautiful, and I thought would be romantic for our 25th anniversary. We got there on the 7th of this month, and would be staying until the 14th. The very next day, after we arrived, my H ended up with 1 possibly 2 abcess teeth, so we went to the local ER. He ended up seeing a nurse practioner. She gave him 3 pills of 300 mg of antibiotic, and a pain pill, and said she would give him some jell to put on it. She looked at it to see if it needed draining at that time, but it was just starting, so it didn't. We were discharged and left the building. When we got to the car my H remembered the jell, and they didn't give him a RX for it, so he went back in, and was told no on that. Then we went to the nearest Walmart and I bought anything I thought would help him. Even orejel mouth rinse, orejel extra strength, ambosol extra strength, hurricaine jell, and 2 of the new 3 day sensidine. The next morning his face was swollen, and worse than the day before, so we called the ER back and told them. This time we requested a Dr. but we got the same person that he had already seen. She didn't even look at the abcess. She told us she would jive him a pain pill, but that wasn't what we went there for.
katydid777 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bpforever1, Firecrystal, mote.of.soul