View Single Post
crushed_soul

Member Since Feb 2018
264 hugs
given
Default Jun 29, 2018 at 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyffani View Post
Hey guys.. Sorry I've been gone for a while... Things escalated again but it's over now, I guess..

I went back to my parent's house because I didn't want to keep having my boss pay for a hotel.. Not even two days being there, my husband showed up... Both my parents and my sisters were at work and my daughter was visiting his mom for the weekend...
When I saw him at the door I tried to shut it and lock it, but he pushed through... I tried to beg him to leave and he smacked me to the ground... He got on top of me and was hitting me... I was able to reach my sisters dog's ceramic dish and I hit him in the head..
I got free and I ran to the bathroom and locked myself in.. I grabbed my phone on the way and I called the cops... I was able to tell them where I was and that he beat me.. While I was on the phone with them he broke through the door and drug me by my hair to the couch and starting tearing my clothes and he started raping me again...
A cop burst in and tackled him off of me... He just kept screaming at me, "you called the f*cking cops? what the ***** is wrong with you?"...

I've been locked in my room for a couple days... his mom has been holding on to my daughter so she didn't have to see me like this... I don't know how to feel anymore you guys... Everything is so wrong... and all I did was make it worse..
He's in jail now... and my lawyer is insisting we push for no probation.... I told him I don't care anymore... I just don't want to be hit again...
I feel like I have no energy... I can barely move without being in pain...

I'm sorry I didn't listen... You guys were right... and I just kept trusting him to get better.... I'm sorry... This ***** is all my fault...

It's not your fault. It's his. I empathize with you tremendously and apologize that I am only writing text on an internet forum anonymously. You are loved.
crushed_soul is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Buffy01

Thanks for this!
Buffy01