Thread: Legal Advice
View Single Post
Anonymous59893

Default Jun 29, 2018 at 06:07 PM

My mental health lawyer, when I was in hospital involuntarily, also did criminal law. I think this was because both qualify for legal aid in the UK, so that might not be that common where you are, idk? I think that you definitely need legal advice though.

Whilst it might make your life easier if the girls just changed their numbers, it is within their rights not to, for whatever reason. I am confused though how them blocking his number hasn't stopped him contacting them?? I had a (kind of) stalker situation, but blocking his number stops him texting me and his phone calls go straight to voice mail. If I really wanted to stop the very occasional blank voice mails, I could contact my phone provider to have him totally blocked. I don't understand why they haven't done that, unless he is frequently changing his number to get around this??

You've had advice to contact a lawyer, and to increase/change meds, both of which are good suggestions. But sometimes meds don't work as well as we might hope. My suggestion would be to examine with your son what it is about these two girls and the relationship that he thinks that he has with them? Something is missing from his (real) life that he gets from this behaviour/the imagined relationship that they have. I wonder if building that into his real life will make him not need to contact these girls anymore?? Does he have a therapist that you could work with on this?

I hope that you can all find a way through this. Jail time seems really harsh given that he is clearly ill, and so I hope that you can all avoid that. Wishing you all the best

*Willow*
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote