View Single Post
bpforever1
Magnate

Member Since Aug 2017
1,598 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 30, 2018 at 07:03 AM

So, here's the problem with me. I had relationships in the past but they never lasted because 1. I was too sick which is not the case now 2. I was interested only in sex 3. I was not ready to be in a relationship Now, I believe I am ready and have been careful with him. I have not sent him any sexy pics because I don't want him to feel this about me yet. I have not dumped on him all of my problems. I support his posts and tell him that I admire and respect him which I do. However, I feel that his posts are quite simply not my taste and not my interest. You see, he likes politics, I don't. He likes old-fashioned music, I don't. He likes chasing the money, I don't. He likes rubbing shoulders with influential people- I don't have the chance to do this but truthfully, I don't care. He likes traveling and food, I do. So, out of all of his vast interests, I like may be one or two things he likes. This is better than having nothing in common at all. But, these interests are dependent on our experiences and our tastes. I like him as a person. I've never showed him sexy pics because I respect and admire him so much that I want him to at least like me for me, not for my body. I am not too worried about our situation. I've come up with a plan to have him contact me first. I always go out of my way to greet him daily. Thus, if he really wants to maintain contact with me, I will give him a chance to be more assertive and send me messages first. I don't want to chase him but don't mind if he chased me for a bit. And, if he does not send any more messages because I don't, I won't be sad either. I truly hope he finds a good woman to be with and who cares for him. So, I will spice things up a bit and just wait for him to contact me. I don't see any other way for me to continue this interaction. I feel bad about it to some extent. But, I become bored then I become disinterested. So, we shall see what his response will be.
bpforever1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote