Grand Poohbah

Member Since Feb 2007
144 hugs
given
Default Feb 15, 2008 at 12:05 PM

</font><blockquote><div id="quote"><font class="small">Quote:</font>
AAAAA said:
timeforsleep,

I have to say that I don't think that failing in a relationship is gender specific. I know just as many women that chase around, lie, manipulate, and verbally abuse their partner as men.

</div></font></blockquote><font class="post">

very smart....it`s a good point you make here...

But if you watn to know...
wel- to me somehow...it`s annoying when he isn`t able to give you attention...and those boarstful guys who always try to show off.......it may not nesseserly show like exactly but........

for instance..he says about a place you study that it`s "no good" and make a show off himself that he is in the sea..i don`t rememebr what else

if i say somethign "do you know" he would say "if you say i will" and if he KNOWS somehting he says it over and over again
"Michelangelo was a jenious" then after a few seconds again "Michelangelo was a jenious" like O.K you htink i don`t knwo that?!
then "Ageisha is not a *****" it was when I TOLD him about that book first..and although it`s a small thing it is CLEAR that it`s not confidence but an atempt to have some after doing that shw off..and then telling you "oh, if you think htere is no original letrature then you just don`t read enoguh"

Irine is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote