View Single Post
DazedandConfused254

Member Since Jul 2017
333 hugs
given
Default Jun 30, 2018 at 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill3 View Post
What are the pros and cons of unfollowing?

What are the pros and cons of leaving things as they are?
Good and thought provoking question....

If I unfollowed the people in question, first and foremost that would clear up lighten up my news feed. Since a lot of my former friends come from a bad crowd, unfollowing them would get rid of all the people who I feel inadequate or negative feelings towards, thus helping me to move on from that part of life. I don’t know if I’m a HSP or not but I tend to connect any feelings that I have good or bad, with people based off experiences I’ve had with them.

If I left things as they are, I wouldn’t feel awkward at all about unfriending, since the possible resulting weird tension would be out of the situation. However, since most of those people either stopped talking to me already or moved away from my current city upon my graduation from college and making changes I’m not sure if it matters or not. But as I’ve said on the flip side I tend to develop deep feelings with people I connect with, and people who have contributed to my ongoing self image problems should not be involved in my life at all.
DazedandConfused254 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Bill3