View Single Post
cakeladie
Magnate

Member Since Mar 2015
4,529 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 30, 2018 at 08:40 PM

So I know I have been MIA lately and I am sorry. I miss you guess. Liz those people need a good kick in the butt. There is always someone that has to complain and cause trouble and once you retire it seems to get worse. Our neighbors were retired and they complained every chance they got about our dogs about us our garbage cans were not put outside right etc. and he refused to talk to me he would only talk to my husband or my brother in law who lived with us at the time. I got called home from work from animal control and the police. You step on my property my dogs will bark this guy used to hit the fence and yell at the dogs. Once I proved that my dogs were not dangous everything was fine. Few years later they ended up needed our help. They are older and sickly. They have 5 daughters but the closest one was well over 2 hours away. They came to depend on us a lot. When they would call 911 they would tell them to go get me and I was the one who usually had to call their kids. It got to the point that two officers responded one came and got me the other went to the house. But no you don't need that drama.

Liz take care of yourself. You are a very very special lady.

Hugs from:
lizardlady, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
Gus1234U, lizardlady, Wild Coyote