Thread: Hello! 😊
View Single Post
Bkwre

Member Since Jul 2018
Default Jul 03, 2018 at 08:16 AM

Hello,
I have recently re-connected with the one man I have ever really loved. Problem is, this has been a cycle for him. He has a horrible drug addiction to speed. He has been hospitalized numerous times. This is the 3rd time he has found me on social media after 2-5 years have gone by and he is sober. I never know when I will get that message, but it's a sigh of relief that he is still alive, sad to say. He seems stable at the moment. He was diagnosed with Bipolar. He goes in once a month to get a shot for his medication. He always has the craving he tells me. I have always wanted to be together in a somewhat normal setting with him. Our timing was never right until now. My love for him is unconditional and forever, so I don't know how to go about this to where I am taking care of him and not put my health in jeopardy long-term. I myself deal with ADD and generalized anxiety. No medications, only meditation and yoga (not the same as meds, but works, lol). My daughter's are 19 and second year of college. I would also like to finish college. He is a smart person with a good head on his shoulders when sober. Our communication with eachother is great. He gets SSDI. Is it possible to lead a "normal" full filling life with eachother? How do I go about this and what obstacles am I needing to prepare for? Any and all information or advice is greatly appreciated! Thank you.
Bkwre is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Skeezyks