View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,783 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 03, 2018 at 10:03 PM

Manager took me into the office after I clocked out. He wanted to ask me about next weeks schedule. First he wanted to confirm that I was asking to work this Friday instead of my original Saturday hours. I confirmed and he said “that’s fine.” And put it in the schedule. He then immediately asked if I could switch a shift next week with another coworker. I said sure since it really doesn’t matter. Maybe I’m misinterpreting it wrong, but the way he said it immediately after switching this weekend, made me think that they had the mindset of “yes we can accommodate you, but we need something in return.” I don’t know though. I am a very accommodating person in general. I usually can switch hours and days with no problems. Maybe they chose me because they thought I’m flexible and reliable? Maybe I should be feeling good? I’m just confused since it happened in the same meeting that discussed switching my hours.

And maybe that is something that should happen? If they help me shouldn’t I help them in return? Maybe I’m just sounding like a brat?

I don’t know. Does anyone know anything abour similar stuff like this? Or have any suggestions or comments?
Mountaindewed is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
BeaFlower