View Single Post
Marylin
Grand Magnate

Member Since Feb 2015
863 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 07, 2018 at 05:04 PM

It was too hot I didn't like it.I came round to supporting England with the football but was in the pub when some England supporters got rowdy and started chanting God save the Queen,which put me off cos although I support my country I am not a monarchist or jingoistic patriot so that put me off.If it were up to me we wouldn't have a monarchy.So I mentioned this on an online chat group and they all turned out to support the royal family and started going on in favour of them.So I felt offended and fed up cos they are supposed to be a mental health chat group for support but all they go on about is the football and now it'll be the royal family.It is dominated by the same people this chat group so I was coping but am low now.I felt lonely today anyway,I was enjoying the pub until it got rowdy.I had a curry there,lovely chicken jalfrezi with rice,nan bread and poppadoms and chutney for special price of £2.99 so I could afford it plus a double malibu and orange and a diet pepsi.So it was good until it got rowdy.I had to leave so I did and went to the cafe a few doors down for a coffee,it made me feel lonely and excluded.....so I guess I am coping but I am low and sad.

I also have lots of chores to get done tomorrow but am worried I might not get them done if it is too hot and that upsets me but I might laze about through the hot hours of the day and wait until 4pm when it gets cooler to do the chores and cut the grass.

I am sort of coping and sort of not coping.I am tearful and I want companionship.