View Single Post
bpforever1
Magnate

Member Since Aug 2017
1,598 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 08, 2018 at 04:28 AM

I am ill too. I have schizoaffective disorder with bipolar. He has hemiplegia from a stroke. We both have challenges but we complement each other despite this. I truly care about him and vice versa. We aren't perfect health-wise but we are perfect for each other. I did not know he had hemiplegia until I met him. I met him online and he was fascinating to talk with via skype. So, I met him for coffee initially. He was so amazing to listen to that I was intellectually drawn to him. He travels internationally for business and has many stories to tell. I do like him very much. He is my sweetheart and teddy bear. I met him through a paid dating site. I am happy!! Thus, I recommend paid dating sites and to meet in person as soon as possible to see whether you'd get along. I also told him about my illness after he told me about his stroke because I wanted to make sure he knew about my situation and accepted my illness too. I don't know when is a good time to disclose illnesses but my situation is working out with him so, I believe, I did the right thing. Yes, there could be someone there for you too out there! Best Wishes!!

And, today, I feel fine still!! I'm still happy. I'm a little tired but doing well.

Hugs from:
Anonymous32451, Marylin

Thanks for this!
Marylin