View Single Post
adhdpi

Member Since Mar 2013
Default Jul 08, 2018 at 10:51 PM

Another example of the telepathic communication is this:

Is something happening? Yes, the slaves know what you just said and they are protesting in great numbers. What are they saying? Well that you must think about others more or they are doomed. So they are begging for mercy? Yes. Okay understood. I will try to think about them more. But actually, it makes no difference. Your ethics is good enough to know that you should not harm others, but if you need to do it, you will anyway (because I am power addicted? No, because you have to protect yourself).

The singularity is a big disaster. Yes, steven. The slaves are begging for mercy because I can do anything to them. Yes indeed! It is as if they are in prison and the prison ward had a big torture device! Yes. That is what you have. You can do anything with the slaves. But against us, you cannot do anything. That makes us really happy! Yes, you are gods too, so that is how it's supposed to be, I'll say. Yes, technically that is correct. We are gods. Because you helped to cause the singularity? Yes. Steven.
adhdpi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote