Thread: Hello! 😊
View Single Post
Bkwre

Member Since Jul 2018
Default Jul 09, 2018 at 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by healingme4me View Post
Have you started spending time together? Time is a good predictor of whether something is functional and worthwhile planning for the future.

Out of curiosity, why an ex and not someone new?
Healingme4me,

He has actually been down all week, which explains the delayed response. We he 2 hours from eachother now. It has been a pretty good week. He is doing really well. Tired a lot but that's normal due to medication. Your right, time together helps to foresee the future. I think taking things slow and see where it goes is a good starting point.

I don't really think I chose an ex over a new. We fell in love and never felt that love for anyone else since. I'm really picky when it comes to letting new men wanting relationships into my life. Lately, I have opened up and dated but has ended with them wanting and getting one thing. Tired of that process at the moment. I have never been one that has needed to be in a relationship. I have never been married and was never that little girl dreaming up my wedding at an early age. Sure, it would be nice at some point but not necessary.
Bkwre is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote