bizi
Bizi is bizi

Member Since Nov 2005
44k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Red face Jul 11, 2018 at 06:31 AM

I am better tonight.
I have taken my vitamins consistently for a few days.

Have been eating at my health food store for lunch at sandras.

Ate with bill and mike today. Had a leisurely lunch, it was nice to have small talk with people more my age and not just 80-90's. Don't get me wrong, I love my job but really hated eating alone for lunch. Bill and mike eat at the singles area there are 4 seats open for grab. I will sit at one of them when I am not eating with my lunch bunch. I have not had lunch with paula in weeks. something always comes up.
I wish I could be better friends with her but that is not happening sorry to say.
My weight is 180.5....jeff is fasting the next 2 days. I should fast with him...except I need to eat 350 calories to take my geodon/meds at noon.
I am going to shoot for 500 calories for the days.
I finally had an alcohol free day today. Decided that my tolerance was so high that I did not need all of those extra calories.

In the evening after dinner I went to the shoe station and bought 2 pairs of shoes on sale. Then went to planet fitness and walked on the tred mill for 34 minutes. Used the hydro bed for 10 minutes.
I feel more in control.
I feel better, not depressed.

Need to get up early in the morning to take a shower. I have been busy with work seeing 5 clients every day starting at 8;30am and working every saturday till I get caught up from our vacation.
Thank you for your support.
bizi

klonipin , 1mg at night,
4-5 peri-colace for chronic constipation

multi vit,, vit c, at noon, tumeric, caffeine at noon
PRN Remeron 15mg at night,
zyprexa10mg under tongue,
requip2mg.

bizi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote