seesaw
Human

Member Since Apr 2014
1,263 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 13, 2018 at 11:34 PM

He's cheated on you in the past.

He has stormed out over trivial things in the past even though he is aware of your abandonment issues.

You are rightfully suspicious because of his past cheating behavior, so he cannot calmly discuss with you when you see something that makes you suspicious?

Either you are not being truthful with the nature of your arguments with him. And not being honest that you did more than ask him about the picture he saw on Instagram, or he is just abusive.

If you want him back, you need to be honest about your behavior and learn to control it. He also has to acknowledge that since he cheated in the past, and not that long ago, there will still be a lack of trust from you. You will also have to try harder to not act on your suspicions.

However, I am concerned that you say he has stormed out before, he cheated on you before, and he knows your abandonment issues, yet he treats you this way. Seems like he doesn't care too much about you, in my opinion, from what little information I have.

Good luck,
Seesaw

What if I fall? Oh, my dear, but what if you fly?

Primary Dx: C-PTSD and Severe Chronic Treatment Resistant Major Depressive Disorder
Secondary Dx: Generalized Anxiety Disorder with mild Agoraphobia.

Meds I've tried: Prozac, Zoloft, Celexa, Effexor, Remeron, Elavil, Wellbutrin, Risperidone, Abilify, Prazosin, Paxil, Trazadone, Tramadol, Topomax, Xanax, Propranolol, Valium, Visteril, Vraylar, Selinor, Clonopin, Ambien

Treatments I've done: CBT, DBT, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Talk therapy, psychotherapy, exercise, diet, sleeping more, sleeping less...
seesaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
*Laurie*