Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2017
9,742 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 15, 2018 at 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Bird View Post
Anyone do yoga and/or meditation? I have found mindfulness meditation to be extremely helpful for getting me to relax and help stop my mind from racing in a million directions. I usually use some MP3 guided meditations on my iPod or just some relaxing music without any singing in it.

As far as yoga goes, it's something I really want to get into. I have a mat, block, strap, a DVD and a book on it. I am going to start with some basic stuff and make it a part of my daily routine.

I'm not flexible at all and am somewhat intimidated by yoga but I think the benefits of it are something that makes it worth exploring.
I do yoga myself it has help strength my back after I injured it in a car accident. But I have to used the DVD vs going to a class because of my clumsiness. I loved doing meditation it help me relax, sleep, and help with my illness when I am sick. Have you tried positive magazines meditation and put in whatever you need? Such as anxiety sleep self esteem etc. I will have try mindfulness meditation.
Buffy01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote