View Single Post
Esmme

Member Since Mar 2018
6 hugs
given
Default Jul 21, 2018 at 11:18 PM

I don't have a therapist right now, so I mostly talk to my friends about my "delusions" and "psychosis" stuff,

My friend told me today that she's "sick of the did-you-or-did-you-not-take-your-meds game" and that, "[I'm] worrying [her] and [she] needs to focus on herself"

I feel bad. As I said, I don't have a therapist so I usually talk to my friends about my "schizophrenia". My friend who told me that she can't handle my illness anymore is diagnosed with bipolar. She even posted a picture in our discord chat about, "People getting sick of you being sick". I feel bad because I didn't want to worry her, but I don't have an outlet for my struggles...

I mean, maybe once I have a therapist, (apparently, here in Southern California, they don't have actual psychologists as therapists... My new "therapist" that I haven't seen yet is actually a case manager... Weird, right?) things will get better...

But for now I just feel like I am annoying my friends when I talk about what bothers me because I have been "Sick" for too long.
Esmme is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Loial, seeker33, Skeezyks

Thanks for this!
TheLoony