View Single Post
karissa0

Member Since Jul 2018
5 hugs
given
Trig Jul 27, 2018 at 12:18 AM

Ok so a bit of back story is that I've been involved with this mentally ill and home ridden guy online for about three months. We were friends at first then got romantically involved super fast... We would sleep in calls and talk everyday for hours. We ran into a lot of issues very suddenly. I don't want to make this too long but he has broken up with me about four times now, the most recent time being last week where he was upset I hadn't kept a promise about going out and drinking. Now he says he just doesn't want to be in a relationship and he has said countless things through our times of breaking up where he is not good enough for me, he has too many issues, I deserve better and the most recent being where he can't trust me and just lost feelings for me like that. He still wants to be my best friend but not be romantically involved. I'm feeling so hurt and confused. Idk what the right thing to do here is for me or him. He has also very bad suicidal tendencies and doesn't want me to stop talking to him. I feel SO ATTACHED to him on an unhealthy level and I want to be with him so badly due to the fact we share such a connection, but this stuff is too much and I can't keep waiting around for him. Can't just be his friend either when I want more. I also have very bad abandonment issues to the point where I will hold onto anyone if I feel "connected" and I struggle with anxiety and depression. I really feel like I am in love with him. Please help!!
karissa0 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote