View Single Post
karissa0

Member Since Jul 2018
5 hugs
given
Unhappy Jul 29, 2018 at 02:55 AM

Ok so i am 18 years old and my mother is completely against me drinking or smoking weed. I live in canada so I am at the legal drinking age and weed will be legalized soon... but we have addiction in our family and my father was an addict so she thinks all forms of drinking or smoking is bad. especially for me since I take Prozac for my anxiety and depression. We have screaming fights with me feeling misunderstood and her feeling hurt. I'm just going through a lot and she doesn't help my mental health but I also wish she understood that I just want to be a typical teenager. I get she fears for my safety but the fact she seems to be completely against for me, doesn't feel fair. Maybe she is right and I'm asking too much of her. She also has health issues so i don't like putting her under stress. just don't want to hurt her anymore but also don't want to fight and i want to be able to have freedom within reason with drinking and smoking. not in excessive of course. i just really need some advice please
karissa0 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky, Skeezyks