Human

Member Since Apr 2014
1,263 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 30, 2018 at 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marylin View Post
I didn't insist he was a sexist after he apologised I was willing to let it go.It was the group flirt started it all up again by attacking me for not seeing the nickname as a joke and for calling him sexist.

I said the nickname was sexist and he was introducing smut into the group....you can blame me all you like, fact is ,there was sexism going on in the group and I wasn't liked both for not being a monarchist and for being liked by other members of the group.

Both the founder of the group, the sexism male, and the group flirt (another woman), wanted me out ,so she baited me and inflamed things so he'd have an excuse to block me.

Maybe I did want to be right and get him to see that he had been sexist, it was a shock to me that he and the woman flirt couldn't see that calling a woman Sandy Tits is outright sexism!

The other thing I am the only one with a foreign name in the group and have expressed a dislike of the monarchy and nationalism which they support,no prizes for guessing that he was looking for an excuse to get rid of me anyway.But thanks for your feedback Seesaw.
Okay, but your own post says that he changed the name, although he denied being sexist, and you yourself used the words "I insisted..." My point is, what you wanted was the removal of the offensive name. You go that, so when someone was arguing with you, a thing you could have said is that it's irrelevant now because the name is changed. I'm trying to help you see a future possibility of acting. You cannot and will not change how people think. We cannot control the thoughts in other people's heads. But if the person agrees to our request to act in a certain way, that's all we can ask, not that they think how we demand they think.

Perhaps he did have some other agenda to get rid of you. Again, I'm just telling you what I see when you describe the situation here.

At this point, there is nothing that you can do about it now. I do not think there is anything reportable that he did on Facebook, as it was a private group that he created, so it was HIS group. I am sorry you have had to experience this, that it is causing you such upset. If you are looking for mental health support, this site has a chat system you could try and I am sure there are other, more open Facebook groups you could join.

Best,
Seesaw

What if I fall? Oh, my dear, but what if you fly?

Primary Dx: C-PTSD and Severe Chronic Treatment Resistant Major Depressive Disorder
Secondary Dx: Generalized Anxiety Disorder with mild Agoraphobia.

Meds I've tried: Prozac, Zoloft, Celexa, Effexor, Remeron, Elavil, Wellbutrin, Risperidone, Abilify, Prazosin, Paxil, Trazadone, Tramadol, Topomax, Xanax, Propranolol, Valium, Visteril, Vraylar, Selinor, Clonopin, Ambien

Treatments I've done: CBT, DBT, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Talk therapy, psychotherapy, exercise, diet, sleeping more, sleeping less...

Hugs from:
divine1966