Elder

Member Since Sep 2012
308 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 04, 2018 at 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaindewed View Post
I found out today that a manager who I get along great with, is apparently being rude and nasty to other coworkers. Its someone’s last day next week and she admitted she was leaving because of him. She said she wanted to go to coporate, but it was easier to just walk away.

I am confused. I’m not doubting what they are saying though. I just thought he would be the way he is with me, with everyone. Unless they are the ones giving him trouble and starting stuff? Even today he was talking with me just fine and being nice.

I don’t cause any trouble at work, or comment on anything. They completely switched my schedule around and I didn’t even say anything. I just worked the new hours. A lot of people complain. Do you think maybe they are the problem and not this manager?

Wouldn’t a good manager be the same with all his employees?
A person can have a different personality with different people. My grandmother is like that. She’s nice and friendly to her church friends. I even heard her quote the Bible to them. However can be downright nasty to my mom and her sisters sometimes.

1). Depression
2). PTSD
3). Anxiety
4). Hashimoto
5). Fibromyalgia
6). Asthma
7). Atopic dermatitis
8). Chronic Idiopathic Urticaria
9). Hereditary Angioedema (HAE-normal C-1)
10). Gluten sensitivity
11). EpiPen carrier
12). Food allergies, medication allergies and food intolerances. .
13). Alopecia Areata
Cocosurviving is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote