s4ndm4n2006
Magnate

Member Since Jul 2014
183 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 07, 2018 at 09:43 AM

Quote:
What I don't want to happen is for him to waste his time / energy / money he has trying to get something that may not happen.

Honestly this, I understand but at the same time you can't guide your life making choices that merely are influenced by this kind of thinking. what I mean is he is free to make his choice just as you are and every single relationship you try to start or have work is taking a chance on something that may not work out. It's part of finding a relationship that works. You can't find the one that does without taking the chance on it not working. Relax and let it happen whether that be finding out it's not for you or that you do want to go further. Make your choices purely on what you feel is right and good.

Quote:
He's REALLY nice, and I don't want to hurt him. I'm being honest with him, but wonder if I should stop seeing him until I figure this out. I'm acting in a way that I would HATE if the tables were turned...

I just don't know...

Of course you dont' want to hurt him. that's usually the stickler in things like this. But whether you go further or stop it is taking a chance on that happening anyway right? Anytime relationship talk is the subject someone being hurt is usually a risk factor.

But you cant' likely figure it out without any kind of action. You can think about it and ponder til the cows come home but without getting to know him in a courtship there will be too much information left out imo.
s4ndm4n2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote